Due to the disruption that COVID-19 has had on the lives and livelihoods of massage therapists, NCMC is committed to the support and development of massage therapists during this stressful time. Each class is limited to 100 participants, and pre-registration is required to guarantee your space.
April 20, 2021 from 6p-8p
Presenter: Laura Smith, LMT
WA State Massage License Number: MA00022133
Laura Smith LMT is an Ayurvedic Practitioner at Bellingham's Ayurvedic Health Center and Licensed Massage Therapist for over 20 years.
Presenter's website: https://www.ayurvedichealthcenter.com/
Description of Class:
In this two-hour Zoom class:
This class will cover oils for skin types, marma points on the face and head, massage strokes, and face yoga for nurturing and soothing our beautiful faces and hearts.
Handouts will only be available in the zoom class chat, if you want the downloads you will need to be signed in to Zoom.
REGISTRATION CLOSES 2 HOURS IN ADVANCE of each class to give us time to prepare the roster and send the Zoom invite.
How This Class Works:
- This 2-hour class will be live streamed on Zoom
- Registration is required, with a limit of (100) participants: if your plans change and you cannot participate, please email email@example.com to cancel your registration so another therapist can fill the space.
- A confirmation email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provide upon registration; if you do not add email@example.com to your address book/contacts, you may miss this email if it gets routed into your spam filter.
- NCMC will email you 48 hours before (or possibly sooner if the class sells out) with a Zoom link to join the class.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTER / JUNK FOLDER / Gmail’s “PROMOTIONS” tab for misrouted emails BEFORE emailing us about the class link.
- We recommend setting your computer up with Zoom 5-10 minutes before class.
- When you click the link in the email it will give you step-by-step instructions, including a download link if the Zoom app is not already installed on your device.
- You can choose your level of privacy: simply listen in with a phone or computer, choose to view the instructor (recommended); you can likewise choose whether you are visible to other attendees.
- Each class is 2 CE’s in duration.
- NCMC will email your certificate to you upon completion of class.
* How Zoom Works:
This online class is presented through the “Zoom” video conferencing platform. You can use your desktop computer, a laptop computer, a tablet, or a smart phone to take this class. If you haven’t used Zoom before, this video provides a nice overview of what to expect and how to get started (if you wish, you can skip her preamble and start watching the steps at the 1:12 minute mark):